Friday, May 25, 2012

New Blog

I started this blog as a way to document my wedding. I've been documenting my wedding on Movin' On, my personal blog, but I wanted a way to keep all of my wedding posts together in one place without the rest of my life butting in. I'm going to copy all of my wedding related posts from my other blog onto here from the beginning including all of my DIY projects.

Why "Clover & Leaf" you ask? Those are the two motifs that have been throughout our wedding. The clover represents Keegan. He went to an engineering school and St. Patrick is the patron saint of engineering. St. Pats was a huge holiday to them, so the clover started representing Keegan and his school.

The leaf represents me. I was born in Canada and still have my Canadian citizenship. The maple leaf is typically representative of Canada, so we chose that as my motif. These shapes have made an appearance in our save the dates, invitations, cake picks, and more. With our colors, they're what tie our wedding together. 

No comments:

Post a Comment