Tuesday, July 31, 2012

It's The Final Countdown!

Anyone else start singing?

Anyways, it is the final countdown! We're leaving tonight/Wednesday morning for Missouri (about 2 a.m.) after a few hours of sleep. Hopefully that'll put us in Missouri around noon. I'll pick up my dress at the store in Jeff City and then wedding madness starts! Family starts coming in Thursday, we're doing nails and the rehearsal/family dinner Friday, then Saturday's the big day!

Let's just say that packing my car (a Mazda CX5) was no small feat. I honestly didn't think we had that much stuff, but after 10 months of hoarding wedding stuff, my car is stuffed. I've gone through each room in our house a million times double, triple and quadruple checking that I haven't missed anything.

I promised myself that as I got closer to the wedding, I wasn't going to stop updating my blog, but we'll all see how well that worked out. I promise after the wedding there will be more pictures and tutorials than you can stand.

I'll make one more post as a miss before the wedding, I'm sure. After 10 months of planning this shindig, I can't believe it's almost here.

People keep asking how I'm feeling. I'm a bit stressed and nervous, but overall, I'm more excited than I've ever been before. I'm excited to see all of our family and friends. I'm excited to stuff myself with good food, candy and cupcakes. But most of all, I'm excited to marry Keegan. To become his wife and for us to start our lives together. I'm also excited about the honeymoon, but that's a different story.

Now it's time for us to try and get a few hours of sleep before we start this journey. I promise to stop by one more time before the wedding.

<3 Aislinn

No comments:

Post a Comment