Saturday, August 4, 2012

It's Wedding Day!

I can't believe that it's my wedding day. Last night was my bachelorette which was so much fun.

I just can't believe everyone who is here to support us. Aunts, uncles, cousins, friends and family have all descended on Columbia to help us pull this together. The love that we've been feeling from friends and family has been overwhelming.

Keegan, I love you more than words can convey. You are my biggest supporter and my best friend. My partner in crime and my voice of reason. You are there to pick me up when I'm down and to bring me down to earth when I get a big head.

After 10 months of planning the biggest party of my life, I'm so ready to do this. I can't wait to see Keegan as I walk down the aisle. I can't wait to hear there ceremony that my dad wrote. I can't wait to hang out with family and friends who have come so far to support us. Most of all I can't wait to be a Mrs!

Here's to my last day as a Miss. Let's do this!

No comments:

Post a Comment